Saturday, April 07, 2007
- She Ain't Returning to Cuba
- A Cuban’s Bill of Rights
- The Wonderful Czech People
- More Tourists Glad to be Back In Canada
- More Unhappy Canadian Tourist
- Canadian Tastes Cuban Jail
- Environmentalist Castro – Ha!
- Three Sisters Swim With the Feces
- Chicago Mike
- Owners and Renters
- Name: Tomás Estrada-Palma
- Location: Annapolis, MD, United States
Let entrepreneurs into Cuba, keep the tax low and watch the economic explosion happen. Whenever there are more jobs than workers the wages and benefits are driven upward. That's because entrepreneurs compete for a limited supply of workers. Those who lose the competition will not be as successful because they can't grow without more laborers. Finally, the first modern society on the planet will be populated by people who are neither slaves to the pharaohs of industry nor government. Cuban workers will have the best job security in the world!