Saturday, January 19, 2008
- The Diebold Governors
- Nevada Republican Caucuses A Go
- NEVADA VOTER ALERT!!!
- Will Ron Paul Deliver Upset In Nevada?
- SC Uses The Vote Stealing Computers Too
- Official NH Election Fraud Growing
- SC Constitution Bans Computer Voting
- Thanks Mr. Howard For Being American
- SHUT UP PAULSON!!!
- Meet The Poll Cats
- Name: Tomás Estrada-Palma
- Location: Annapolis, MD, United States
Let entrepreneurs into Cuba, keep the tax low and watch the economic explosion happen. Whenever there are more jobs than workers the wages and benefits are driven upward. That's because entrepreneurs compete for a limited supply of workers. Those who lose the competition will not be as successful because they can't grow without more laborers. Finally, the first modern society on the planet will be populated by people who are neither slaves to the pharaohs of industry nor government. Cuban workers will have the best job security in the world!