Thursday, July 29, 2010
- Ethically Challenged Charlie Rangel
- The BP Bait And Switch
- The Enlightenment Grows
- Sell Stocks NOW!!!
- Bernanke Begs For His Job
- Senator Harry Reid's Green
- Evidence Of Official Pillaging
- NSA's Perfect Citizen & Cyber Attack
- The Cuban Genocide
- BP's Tony Hayward
- Name: Tomás Estrada-Palma
- Location: Annapolis, MD, United States
Let entrepreneurs into Cuba, keep the tax low and watch the economic explosion happen. Whenever there are more jobs than workers the wages and benefits are driven upward. That's because entrepreneurs compete for a limited supply of workers. Those who lose the competition will not be as successful because they can't grow without more laborers. Finally, the first modern society on the planet will be populated by people who are neither slaves to the pharaohs of industry nor government. Cuban workers will have the best job security in the world!